"...and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kindgom for such a time as this?" -Esther 4:14

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Summer of 2012

In Matthew 13, Christ speaks of a man who found a treasure hidden away in a field. To obtain this treasure, he sold all that he had to buy the field. 

I want to be like that man. 

I have found my treasure: Christ. 

In pursuing my treasure and helping others find it, the Lord has led me to take on the role of team leader at Campus Outreach's Summer Beach Project. In becoming a team leader, I will partner with a male student to lead 30-40 other college students in their experiences at SBP, which will include teaching, counseling, and creating an environment which nourishes their spiritual growth.

Lord willing, I will keep this blog updated throughout the process of preparing for SBP, along with recording all of the shenanigans, miracles, and revelations that take place this summer. Your prayers and support are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment